Welcome to Majestic Pines
A new modern community of luxury single-family homes
Located within the Patchogue school district, the Majestic Pines community is a unique opportunity offering the best value for new construction on Long Island.
Featuring fifty-nine residences nestled on private, heavily wooded home sites set in harmony with nature. Many of these oversized and corner lots are as deep as an NFL football field and some are located on a cul -de- sac. There are no common charges and no maintenance fees in the community.
These single-family homes also offer full basements with outside cellar entrances and garages as well as a focus on green and modern design that is smart and energy efficient. Select from a collection of new models featuring open floor plans, high ceilings, wood floors, gourmet kitchens, designer wood cabinetry, granite countertops and distinctive designer finishes.
Most exciting are the benefits associated with community living at Majestic Pines. There is easy access to the elementary school which abuts the development. And the conveniences of this location don’t stop there, shopping such as Lowes, Sam’s Club, and Walgreen’s, BJ’s and Target. As well as Patchogue Village, Beaches, Parks, Marinas and the LIE are just minutes away.
Great location, convenient to shopping, transportation and more:
- Conveniently located in Suffolk County, just north of the LIE
Transportation hub with major roadways
- Homes nestled in a wooded preserve with big yards for entertaining
- Patchogue has over 30 thriving eateries, 6 waterfront restaurants and is a mecca for niche retailing
- Enjoy entertainment venues, YMCA, Alive After Five, Family Fun Nights and sidewalk sales
- 6 miles from Long Island MacArthur Airport, 55 east of NYC
- Average household income $86,507
- Home to Fire Island National Seashore
- Ferry Service to Fire Island communities Watch Hill and Davis Park
- Close to marinas along with Patchogue Beach Club and Pool
- Access many baseball fields, tennis courts and fishing piers
- Spend the day at ocean beaches of hiking the beautiful nature trails
Just minutes from major LIRR stations, with direct trains to Manhattan
- Patchogue Village walkability score of 83 (“very walkable”)
Visit the Summer Concert Series at Waterfront Shorefront Park, Great South Bay Music Festival, Theatre for Performing Arts, Arts Council, Artspace and Shakespeare in the Park